• Prepares, reviews and books customer orders / revisions to orders.
• Reviews customer orders and checks consistency and completeness in cooperation with all involved stakeholders on both customer side and sales or project management.
• Initiates sales orders / purchase orders to vendors according to customers' requirements.
• Ensures timely shipment / billing of equipment.
• Interfaces with factory and product / marketing groups to resolve configurations and technical changes.
• Evaluates and monitors profitability for sales orders in backlog.
• May determine discount rates applied at time of sale.
• May resolve issues related to transaction quality.
• Guides the customer sales support process related to factory tours, product demonstrations or presentations, new product trainings, trade shows, field sales support and pricing
• Electro-technic or Energetic graduate;
• English – advanced;
• Min. 2 years of relevant experience in the energy sector;
• Knowledge of the market situation, customers, suppliers, etc.;
• Sales (support) experience
• Basic commercial knowledge;
• Ability to estimate/evaluate his clients/market;
• Purchasing, communication, negotiation skills;
Job ID: 117452
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time