Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- You will perform the closing procedures for all Spiridon / SAP companies assigned and ensure the overall accounting delivery meets the quality , time and cost
- You will attend to queries from customers related to financial processes, investigate and ensure closure performed on time
- You will follow-up on non-conformance issues and change requests
- You will be responsible for Information Management System (IMS) Level 2 support for assigned company
- You maintain the quality management and work on continuous improvement aligned with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) compliance
- You will assist manager in managing key customer accounts, optimize customer service by identifying and tracking customer needs and satisfaction
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Accounting , preferably with professional accounting qualification
- You have at least 2-3 years in accounting
Your personality and skills:
- You possess strong analytical skills
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently
- You are proficient in both written and spoken English
- Knowledge in SAP FICO is a MUST
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 117455
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time