- In your new position you will be responsible for the design and development of a road-infrastructure supported autonomous driving system, including an enterprise software suite to plan, operate and utilize the system in connection to public transport.
- You will manage an international development team located in Germany, India and Singapore including the system integration.
- You will steer the implementation development results driven by customer demands out of both funded and commercial projects.
- You will have budget responsibility for the development efforts.
- In addition you will be responsible transforming the current development setup to a product development with safety-critical features.
- You have completed a Masters degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or a related discipline, a PhD is a plus.
- You have a proven track of record with >10 years of comparable responsibilities in the automotive or transportation industry.
- You have a deep domain-knowhow in IoT applications and a passion for both hardware and software.
- Furthermore, you are an expert in system safety related standards (ISO 26262) and trends in autonomous driving standardization such as SOTIF.
- You can present in front of customers and higher management and obtain strong negotiation skills and value selling techniques.
- Expert in agile development process for both hardware and software, training certificates for Scrum and SAFe are a plus.
- You are a strong team player with fluent spoken and written communication skills in German and English.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 117486
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time