Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• … to manage Apache HTTP server and related products on Linux in a high security data center;
• Identify and automate repetitive tasks;
• Enhance existing automation processes;
• Perform administrative tasks, coordinating requirements and operations with other technical departments;
• Focus on security and guarantee that security measures are implemented properly;
• Perform general technical troubleshooting, initiate and implement measures to fix and prevent errors, initiate escalation processes if necessary;
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• 3+ years Apache HTTP server on Linux administration;
• Experience in Tomcat administration;
• Experience in Bash, Perl and/or Python scripting;
• Interest in learning new technologies;
• Understanding web protocols (HTTP/HTTPS, SSL);
• Knowledge in Web server performance and security tuning;
• Knowledge in Administration and monitoring tools;
• Strong teamwork, decision-making, documentation and analytical skills;
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude;
• Knowledge in Agile working mode;
• Experience in Data Center operations;
• Knowledge in ITIL Foundation is a plus;
• Knowledge in cloud technologies ( Microsoft Azure / AWS ) is a plus;
• Knowledge in Docker or OpenShift is a plus;
• Knowledge in Microsoft IIS Server on Windows administration is a plus;
• Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing);
• Knowledge in German language is a plus;
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.