Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Manage Microsoft IIS and related products in a high security data center;
- Identify and automate repetitive tasks;
- Improve existing automation processes;
- Perform administrative tasks, coordinating requirements and operations with other technical departments;
- Focus on security and guarantee that security measures are implemented accurately;
- Perform general technical troubleshooting, initiate and implement measures to fix and prevent errors, initiate escalation processes if necessary;
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- 3+ years Microsoft IIS web server administration;
- Experience in Tomcat administration;
- Experience in PowerShell scripting;
- Interest in learning new technologies;
- Understanding web protocols (HTTP/HTTPS, SSL);
- Knowledge in Web server performance and security tuning;
- Knowledge in Administration and monitoring tools;
- Strong teamwork, decision-making, documentation and analytical skills;
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude;
- Knowledge in Agile working mode;
- Experience in Data Center operations;
- Knowledge in ITIL Foundation is a plus;
- Knowledge in cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure / AWS) is a plus;
- Knowledge in Docker or OpenShift is a plus;
- Knowledge in Apache HTTP Server on Linux administration is a plus;
- Proficient in English (speaking, reading and writing);
- Knowledge in German language is a plus;
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 117490
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time