Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as CS Regional Senior Application Specialist / Trainer, Diagnostics you will be responsible for the delivery of Application Services (Training and Support) in pre-sales, implementation and after-sales in Asia Pacific region. This includes on-site or remote support/training.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will deliver trainings to internal and business partner employees using standard TC curriculum and content. Meet and exceed quality KPI for training delivery
- You will participate in contents development and training material updates by HQ.
- You will communicate changes and mentor shared resource trainers located in countries of Asia- Australia region to ensure education delivered is of globally consistent standards and remains updated. Audit training delivered by shared resource trainers
- Participate and function effectively as regional representative in new product launch process to ensure countries meet readiness objectives and can launch products as per schedule
- You will provide customer support onsite and
remotely to ensure maximum instrument uptime and customer satisfaction, e.g.:
- Troubleshooting and resolving application and assay problems
- Coordination and escalation of unresolved issues and monitor to completion
- helping customers to achieve maximum efficiency
- Evaluate customer competency and recommend additional training/education
- Serve as 1.5 level support before RSC
- Work closely with the local application specialist
in the countries, e.g.
- Enable, support and coach them
- Identify and recommend training and development measures
- Establish and maintain a community
- Secure information flow and best practice exchange
- Organize & lead Technical knowledge exchange & improvement meeting within Asia pacific level
- You will be involved in installation of instruments, e.g.:
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and Engineering to achieve installations to agreed timelines, quality and cost
- Perform system configuration, method installation and validation, quality checks
- Perform customer training on instruments and assays onsite, remotely or in classroom
- Perform relevant instrument software updates/upgrades
- Take on installation coordinator role if required
- You will be actively contribute in the sales process, e.g.:
- Perform instruments and assay demonstrations to support sales teams
- Explore opportunities to expand the Siemens assay repertoire on customer systems
- Assist with tender and proposal submission
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
· You possess 3+ years Pathology or related laboratory experience
· You have experience in giving trainings or working as an Application Specialists
· You have experience in leading a team would be a plus; ability to lead, inspire and manage a team on individual contributors and professionals
· Intercultural expereince is a plus
Your personality and skills:
· You have good knolwedge in Siemens Laboratory instruments & assays
· You have deep pathology or related laboratory experience
· You have excellent clinical understanding of parameter impact on clinical results
· You posses good communication and customer interaction skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at .
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 117506
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time