We are nearly 170 years, ground-breaking technologies, and business models built upon these technologies, have been the cornerstone of our success – innovations that, by their very nature, do not simply offer new ideas but set new market standards for products, solutions, and services.
Innovations are what allowed our company to expand from a start-up in a Berlin courtyard to a leading-edge global enterprise, and innovations are the ingredients of a successful future – for our company, for our customers, and for society.
Corporate Technology (CT), as Siemens’ central research and development arm, has a critical role to play here. Under the leadership of the Chief Technology Officer and in partnership with the operating units, CT develops Siemens’ technology and innovation strategy, creates and industrializes basic technologies, promotes business excellence through consulting and engineering services, and protects the company’s intellectual property. Corporate Technology is both a creative driver of disruptive innovations and a partner to the Siemens businesses, offering them high quality research, development, and consulting services.
About our Group: In Automation Software Engineering team we perform research & development (R&D) on software to automate the requirements of cyber-physical systems (CPS). A combination of method-based algorithms, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and existing expertise is envisioned to drive this automation in engineering.
We are looking for motivated & talented individuals who wish to pursue their careers in this Group.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Masters/PhD in computer science, applied mathematics, mechanical engineering or related fields
- 5+ years of relevant corporate/research experience in automation software development
- Expertise in Artificial Intelligent, Machine learning & related technologies
- Strong execution skills and innovation mindset
What are my responsibilities?
- Plan & execute projects
- Ensure quality, speed and demonstrate resourcefulness
- Develop AI based automated solutions for engineering design applications
Other desired skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work seamlessly in large global teams
- Experience in domain like Siemens (Digital Factory) is preferred
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.