How do you shape the future through Smart Grids and Infrastructure? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Smart Grids and Infrastructure. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Smart Grids and Infrastructure. We are hiring for a Software Developer. In this role, you’ll work as a Software Developer - responsibilities include software engineering activities of requirement analysis, design, coding, review, unit testing of the software modules or components assigned with due importance to code quality Join our team and we will help you find the right path for your career through our wide range of opportunities.
We make real what matters
- Your responsibilities include design, coding, unit and integration testing of the software applications.
- You will be engaged in customer support, bug-fixing, enhancing the existing software design & improve the existing solution.
- You will be conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams
- You need to have experience in using version control systems such as ClearCase
- You need to have the ability to work as an individual contributor and good communication skills
What you need to make real what matters
- You should have experience - 1- 4 years of industry experience with Desired Qualification and Experience - BE (CS, E&C, Information Technology) / MCA
- You should be strong C++, MFC programming skills
- You should be strong Object Oriented Programming skills
- You should have good Problem solving skills, leadership skills
- You should have expert level knowledge of software development life cycle
- You should have expert level knowledge of Software engineering process
- You should have good knowledge in configuration management and testing methodologies
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries and Drives at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/process-industries-and-drives.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 117529
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time