As a Research and development on drivetrain multi-attribute optimization, your mission is to join the drivetrain simulation team of Simcenter 3D
Motion and support the development of a professional solution for
optimization of parametric multibody drivetrain models.
You will have direct interaction with the customer and will also see the results of your research applied to the project.
Analyzing, different aspects of the gear such as strength, life, dynamic, efficiency and how to minimize the fuel consumption will be some of the subjects you will be researching.
To be part of this team, you should have:
- Master in mechanical/mechatronic engineering,physics, computer
science, applied mathematics.
- Gear box knowledge is essential;
- Experience with theory and application of mechanical/mechatronic drivetrain is required;
- Familiarity with programming languages: Matlab and/or Python(required); C and/or C++ and/or FORTRAN (as a strong plus);
- Experience in theory and application numerical modelling and design
of mechanical systems (e.g. multibody systems) is a strong plus;
- Team player with flexible mind and challenge spirit
- Good practical problem-solving skills and good communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must (speaking, writing and reading).
Location of the vacancy: Leuven, Belgium
Job ID: 117540
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time