We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. We also support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As Senior Contract Manager, you will advise the Internet of Things (IoT) Services Business Unit on contractual and other legal issues.
- You will be responsible for drafting and negotiating international contracts for consulting, development and solution services with customers, partners and suppliers worldwide.
- Moreover, you will independently advise on legal aspects in connection with the negotiation and execution of such contracts.
- You will identify, analyze, document and escalate contractual risks. You will advise on mitigation of such risks and ensure that the appropriate legal and business team members understand the risks sufficiently to make decisions.
- Furthermore, you will provide advice and input on templates, processes and training offered by the legal department to the IoT Services Business Unit.
- You have successfully completed your commercial or legal studies.
- You have at least 7 years of professional experience in contract management, including strong experience in negotiating services agreements with customers.
- You have a thorough understanding of the legal issues presented in services engagements, intellectual property issues, and prime and sub-contracting.
- You are open to new ideas, committed to clear and concise contracting, and enjoy being part of a team.
- You see yourself as a valuable partner to the business and are driven to enable the success of our team.
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English; further language skills are a plus.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 117567
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time