Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Where will I be working?
Siemens Healthineers KSA is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a Contract Manager to join our team taking responsibility for contract management for customers and suppliers and ensure that projects are implemented in accordance to agreed offer, contract terms, laws, plans, schedules, delivery, costs and foremost the satisfaction of Clients as well as the Company.
What will I be doing?
- Work in the SCM / Contract Management departments and participate in multiple projects from bidding, planning, implementation and supervision of large projects.
- Check Standards and Document management such as unacceptable terms and conditions, Standards for contract management, Document management.
- Preparation of contractual frameworks for projects/Customer.
- Support the systematic enforcement of legitimate claims against contracting parties, mainly customers and consortium partners and suppliers or third parties.
- Review and finalization Contract Clauses and support Sales in finalizing the contract clauses with customers.
- Monitoring and control variable and changes to the respective contract.
- Compare offers to be submitted to customers to standard offer and prepare deviation list
- Coordinate with Legal to clarify legal clauses and clauses with legal impact in the contract.
- Ensure contractual commitments in customer contracts can be met in execution (e.g. timelines)
- Ensure contractual commitments from suppliers meet commitments to customers.
- Manage the supplier’s contracts and validity.
- You will have experience working within the same capacity, ideally within the healthcare industry.
- Exposure with accounting principles including, POC accounting, analysis and statistics, MS Office, SAP, and presentation techniques.
- An understanding of taxation, export control, insurance, and commercial issues are a must.
- Professional knowledge with the Business law and a contract expert, within fluency in English and Arabic.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 117569
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time