Business Advisor – Siemens Healthineers Norway
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalizing healthcare. A leader in medical technology, Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging and in laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services.
In the Nordic and Baltic countries Siemens Healthineers has sales and service personnel close to our local customers. With approx. 550 employees across the region, we strive to be a trusted partner for healthcare providers, with in-depth knowledge on their specific challenges and opportunities.
- Local responsible for selected services within enterprise services. This includes services within performance management, workflow analysis, facility design, demand and capacity analysis, managed equipment services and more
- Strategy-, market- and business development
- Service design and development of local value propositions and methodology
- Internal enablement and training
- Marketing and pre-sales activities
- Sales and management of sales processes
- Project- enablement and participation
- Team participation and necessary teamwork outside our local market (Local management, Nordics, EMEA, Global)
- External and internal reporting
- Bachelor/master degree/MBA in business administration, finance, computer science or similar
- Competence from the healthcare industry and the hospital domain (diagnostics, treatment, healthcare consulting, healthcare IT)
- Competence from primary- and/or secondary care and/or healthcare consulting.
- Analytics, business case development, ROI calculations.
- MS-Office products, especially Excel
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Excellent communication and team player skills
- Experience from healthcare and/or the life science sector (diagnostics, treatment, pharma, healthcare IT).
- Experience with strategy-, business- and change management projects.
- Experience with delivery of complex use-cases and IT projects.
- Pre-sales and sales experience is an advantage
- Working in teams, conducting and coordinating internal projects, communicating efficiently within organization;
- Working in the interface between local organization and Zone / Region.
- Approx. 5-15 years of work experience
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please feel free to contact our HR business partner, Hilde Johnsrud (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Head of Enterprise Services, Lars Houge (email@example.com)
Job ID: 117621
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time