Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development. To get to know about us, you may visit https://www.siemens.com/mendix
We are looking for technically strong software professionals with great attitude and experience in delivering in cloud to come onboard.
Design, develop, modify, and implement software programs for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Technical project lead. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
* 2-5 years programming experience in Java or Python or similar
* Solid foundation in object oriented design principles
* Focus on quality and performance
* Willingness to learn and switch to breadth of programming languages and tools
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
Experience one or more of the following will be a plus
* application development in Mendix or Java Spring Boot
* design and development of public facing REST APIs and integrating with them
* building database driven applications and understand the impact of inefficient queries on an RDBMS.
* AWS in combination with Linux & containerization technology (CloudFoundry / Kubernetes / Docker).
* automation and DevOps tools and methodology.
Job ID: 117700
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time