Mendix R&D - Mendix Developer
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development. To get to know about us, you may visit https://www.siemens.com/mendix
If you are an experienced Mendix developer and want to make a difference for tens of thousands of developers in our community, we have an opportunity for you! As a company, we’re in constant communication with our community, but we need your field experience to improve our product and take it to the next level.
Take the Mendix Developer Portal for example, there’s a need to help new developers discover the Mendix Platform, engage them with content and help tailored to their needs, and teach them to make beautiful applications. From your real-life experience using Mendix daily, you’re probably already buzzing with ideas that can have a huge impact.
And if we take a look at the Mendix Cloud Portal, the need for self-service, easy scalability and putting CI/CD in place is paramount. If you have experience administering Mendix applications, you might have some frustrations you can turn into solutions here.
In the end, whichever part of our online platform you want to work on, we have enough opportunities for you. If you have a vision on how the team and Mendix should move forward, we’d love to discuss these with you.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
• Becoming even more of a Mendix expert to steer innovation within Mendix
• Being part of shaping the roadmap for our platform development
• Conquering technical challenges by finding innovative solutions. You'll have the opportunity to harness all your skills and really make a difference
• Getting things done
You’re the innovator we need if you:
• Have at least 2 years’ experience working with the Mendix Platform and want to improve it by working at the home of Mendix itself.
• You know your way around forms, domain models, entities, microflows, transactions, non-persistent-entities etc. Mendix security concepts like XPath constraints and user roles are second nature for you
• Have experience working in agile environments
• Have a passion for technology and possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Have experience developing in Java
• Have proven experience building custom integration with web services and REST APIs
• If you have played role as business analysts capturing business processes and logical data model, designing user experience it would be an added advantage.