The key responsibilities are activities related to Design, Engineering & Commissioning of Siemens Drives & Automation Systems for Rolling Mills. In addition, this role is also responsible for:
What are my responsibilities?
- Timely completion of Engineering and commissioning activities of assigned project.
- Complying with all customer contractual obligations and quality standards.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Working as a lead engineer for the assigned project.
- Taking lead in discussing with the customer during the Engineering and Commissioning phase.
- Supporting procurement for technical activities during the procurement phase of the assigned project.
- Maintaining personal knowledge of latest market technologies and Siemens products.
What do I need to qualify for this job
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering degree with relevant experience and a minimum of 5 - 7 years experience in Engineering & Commissioning Drives & Automation Systems for Rolling Mill Applications
- Ability and willingness for frequent travel locally, nationally and overseas where required including remote sites
- Willingness to be “on call” for customer telephone support and breakdown site attendance according to the requirement
- Proven ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Experience in upgrades of Legacy Drives and Automation Systems, will be an added advantageous
- Dynamic, willing to take challenges.
- High Knowledge of Automation System Software and Drive knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of English Arabic and/or German advantageous
- What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 117719
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time