We are looking for highly capable researchers to develop autonomous system capabilities for Siemens’ Autonomous Systems and Control Research Group.
As the leader in automation, Siemens links the latest technology – including AI, the industrial Internet of Things and digital twins – with the company's deep automation know-how. To "automate the automation," Siemens is focusing on functions that facilitate intelligent behavior of a plant; the use of open, prefabricated modularized units with integrated and autonomous automation; and cloud-based operating systems.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
- Apply latest developments in deep learning to advance capabilities of autonomous systems
- Improve safety of autonomous systems by identifying novel methods of requirements specification, investigating failure modes, potential solutions and certification concepts
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Experience of architecting, training and analyzing CNN/RNNs or agents using Q-Learning, SARSA, DQN, DDPG.. and environments like OSim, OpenAI Gym,..
- Experience with Caffe, TensorFlow, MxNet, Keras, Theano or other deep learning frameworks
- Fluent in Python/C++
- Masters/Ph.D in Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Industry experience
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
If you have any questions, just mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 117725
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time