Procurement Team Leader define and implement Procurement Strategy in Material fields (Carbon steel, Mechanical Assembly, Pre production outsource etc.) and make sure supply of material based on customer requirements at the lowest price whilst ensuring quality and on-time delivery. Scope of work to include managing employees in primary or secondary procurement groups.
What are my responsibilities?
- Define & Implement Commodity Strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
- Standardize and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines.
- Prepare and conduct negotiations for medium to high Purchasing Volumes to obtain highest feasible savings.
- Generate, document and implement savings, e.g. CNI; plan, monitor and report on relevant KPI to contribute to the success of the business.
- Support Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification).
- Monitor the markets worldwide to create a basis for deciding the optimum sourcing strategy and cooperate with the best suppliers.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Procurement .
- Leadership and team building skills.
- Change orientation, customer focus and strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Knowledge of contract law.
- Advanced level of English is required.
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should have been completed for male candidates.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 117737
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time