Location: Kalwa, Navi Mumbai
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Finance
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your new role
The finance controlling team at Mobility business is responsible for all reporting and controlling activities for supporting the finance function in an organization. They are also responsible for analysis of financial statements and bringing out key financial topics to the attention of the management. As a member of the finance controlling team at Mobility, the job will include the following activities:-
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages for the CFO with commentary on areas of attention / key open topics
- Governance for monthly / quarterly / yearly closing to ensure accurate accounting and closing of books
- Aiding finance reviews with the local and HQ management
- Identify potential areas of cost reduction through a review of the P&L and prepare a plan for execution for achievement
- Evaluate digitalization and automation needs in reporting and internal processes and lead charge for implementing the same
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- CA with 1-2 years post qualification experience from a mid sized audit firm
- Stat audit background preferred
- SAP knowledge would be good but not a necessity
- Excellent communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Thane, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 117760
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time