Location: Gurgaon, India
Organization: Siemens Airport Logistics
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.com/logistics
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Engineer for Electrical Hardware Design.
- Responsible for Electrical hardware engineering for Airport, Cargo and Postal projects.
- Use Engineering Tools and Engineering standard modules for the preparation of design documents.
- Preparation of Electrical layout drawings using AutoCAD.
- Preparation of Fault level, Cable sizing, Voltage drop, Earthing calculations.
- Preparation of single line and multi-line diagrams, General arrangement of panels, Bill of Material, Reports using EPLAN P8 software.
- Coordinate and work with global electrical hardware engineering team for large scale global projects.
- Shall communicate and provide work progress reports to project colleagues from various regions across the world.
- Based on project requirements, must be ready to travel within India / Abroad for Short or Long term.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. / B. Tech. in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering.
- Minimum 2-6 years of Experience in Electrical hardware design in projects.
- Knowledge of Electrical switchgear components & SIMATIC hardware product range.
- Experience in design of power and control cabinets.
- Hands on experience in Autocad, Eplan P8 software.
- Good communication skills, should be proficient in English.
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications.
- Experience in Baggage/ Material Handling System is an added advantage.
- Work Experience in Global projects is an added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 117831
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Postal Parcel & Airport Logistics Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time