Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development. To get to know about us, you may visit https://www.siemens.com/mendix
We are looking for technically strong software professionals with great attitude and experience in delivering in cloud to come onboard.
Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve significant re-architecture of important systems, defining and coordinating implementation of wide-reaching impacts. Acts as Technical lead of major projects within one area of a product. Frequently consults with customers in regard to future upgrades and products. Influences the technical direction for one area of a product. Promotes innovation through the ability to introduce new technology/knowledge into at least one area of a product and to our people. Provides high-level technical expertise, including performing in-depth and complex software systems programming and analysis. Provide problem resolution and technical leadership for the group. Possesses broad knowledge of internal operating systems, applications implications and customer areas. Technical Lead in guiding junior engineers. Works without supervision on highly complex projects with complete latitude for independent judgment and technical expertise. Extensive knowledge of the field.
* Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* 10+ years experience as a software engineer, minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience as software architect in a product company
* Experience how architecture functions best in an agile organization
* Successful track record in designing architecture for cloud platforms/applications used by large enterprise customers in production
* Great at building personal relations, creating consensus and convincing people of the way forward
* Emotional resilience in dealing with diverse opinions and conflict resolution skills
* Clear understand in security principles and standards for cloud
* Ability to manage multiple architecture topics and deliver on commitments
* Innovation: naturally drawn towards big, new ideas, and a natural inclination to support internal innovators
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
One or more of the following will be a plus
* Experience in writing and presenting technical white papers or seminars; publishing blogs
* Certifications on Design and Architecture of software systems