Experts, pioneers, networkers.
Our Sales professional are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- You'll be responsible for sales, marketing proposal making for T&D products – HV/MV GIS, MV Switch boards, CRP+SAS, RMU CSS in Northern Region.
- You'll be actively involved in study of the product specifications, selection of right product for offering, hands-on costing tool, complying to proposal making processes and attending technical meetings.
- You’ll continuously capture Market intelligence (Updates on Projects/ Market/ Competitor information, Order won/ loss analysis etc.) by interacting with various agencies viz. Siemens entities in India, Customers and partners located in your assigned territory
- You'll ensure meeting the desired Order Intake targets for the year to achieve yearly growth in business
- You'll be promoting and developing markets for products from Siemens India in allocated regions.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You are an Electrical or Electronics Engineer (B.E / B.Tech) with 10-12 years of experience in relevant sales and marketing of T&D products – HV/MV GIS,AIS, Isolators, Power Transformers, High Voltage Instrument Transformers MV Switch boards, CRP+SAS, RMU, CSS etc.
- You're analytical, creative, and abstract thinker with ability to define and understand concepts/problems quickly, able to build and review technical documents.
- You've knowledge of High, Medium and Low voltage products, Required IEC standards,
- You've hands on experience in software-based costing tool, MS office (Excel/ Word/ Power Point)
- You’ve phenomenal interpersonal skills.
- You’ve a valid passport and open for job specific travels.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish all the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
This role is based in Dehradun, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 117948
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time