The future of clean energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see these ideas come to life.
Without electricity, our world of devices, machines, and systems would stand still. Our Electrical engineers get them up and running. In this process, they enjoy thinking outside of the box, are open to new things, and curious about the latest trends. Join our team and become a contributor to the design of new products that will change the world of tomorrow!
Working together for the future.
- You’ll be designing control philosophy and wiring schematics for GAS INSULATED Switchgear.
- You’ll be designing the process level drawings for High Voltage Devices in GIS
- You’ll be designing drawing for multiple projects / substations in India and abroad.
- You’ll be preparing the Bill of Material and GA for the Local Control Cubical of GIS with conventional devices and/or BCU.
- You’ll be working for High Voltage Manufacturing Hub.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are an Electrical Engineer with 3-5 years’ experience.
- You have hands-on experience in design and engineering for Substations (Air Insulated Substation / Gas Insulated Substation)
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel and well versed on CAD tools like AutoCAD, ELCAD, E-base.
- You've sound technical knowledge and in depth understanding of international and Indian standards.
- You've hands on design experience for multiple projects in substation design and have deep understanding of customer specification for several customers.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish all the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 117952
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time