If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
What are my job responsibilities?
- To be part of a Project team in Siemens Mobility, taking on a (senior) system/design engineer role focusing on system network design.
- Prepare the necessary enabling test documents, Method of Statement(MOS) and Permits to Work(PTW) in order to perform the required work
- Assist with site-based activities for projects; SAT, T&C, installation (when required) and commissioning works
- To generate design and specify network for different railway systems. E.g. COMMs, Signalling, Power. These ranges from Layer 2 to SDH to MPLS-TP
- Optional: To have knowledge on PLC/Scada based systems
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Experienced and good extensive technical knowledge on Network design and architecture, railway projects preferably
- Positive and eager job attitude, willing to learn and commit. Responsible character.
- ITE or Diploma educational certification with >5 years work experience
- Degree certification with >2 years experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 117960
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time