- Project management based; to coordinate with SWCs/Operator and plan job activities.
- Prepare the necessary test documents, write up and PTW in order to perform the required work.
- Site supervision activities for installation and commissioning works
- If candidate is interested, he or she can also request to be involved in marketing, sales and tenders. In which the candidate will run under the guidance of Head of Project COMMs
- Undertaking a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Masters in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements.
Job ID: 117962
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time