What we do?
We are a part of Veloce’s debug frontend and runtime team. We are responsible to improve the debug productivity of the users by creating software tools that help in debug of user designs.
What you will do (Your Responsibilities)
You will be a part of the team that works on Veloce's debug and runtime system.
Your primary task will be to develop and deliver the activity plot application on the Qt platform.
You will be also be responsible to develop and manage the complete life cycle of activity plot.
You will also be involved in other projects in the team.
You will be expected to build high performance and highly reliable software and deliver high quality software on schedule.
For doing your duties you will be required to collaborate and communicate regularly with various other R&D teams.
As a part of the team you will interact with various stakeholders like the QA, field, marketing and customers across time zones.
1. Bachelor’s/Masters Engineering degree in Computer science/Electronics/Communications/Information Technology.
2. At least 3 years of experience in writing production quality code and hands-on debugging
3. Proficient in C++/C and object-oriented concepts
4. Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and systems architecture concepts is required
5. Knowledge of Qt and GUI design aspects with experience in creating Mega widgets will be a great plus
6. Knowledge of performance and application testing.
7. Good verbal and written communication skills.
8. Experience in Linux (or UNIX) preferred.
9. Experience in Squish will be an added advantage.
10. Experience in Python will be an advantage.
Job ID: 117976
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time