- Develops, designs and completes customer proposals in technical aspects.
- Performs site surveys to develop base design or installation plans.
- Analyzes customers' technical setup in order to better judge on aspects of product and solution integration.
- Completes technical analyses and supports proposal process at any stage as part of the sales team.
- Performs the review of task plans, drawings and installation schematics and provides guidance in the phase of product test integration.
- May support completion of service contracts (i.e. planning and estimation of labor categories, rates, material cost, etc.).
- May manage respective sub-contractors.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Control & Automation Engineering, or relevant
- Open to all nationalities, preferably local expats with experience working in a multinational environment
- 5+ years of experience in
- Strong understanding in
- Knowledge in
- Competent in
- Flexible in/for/with
- Ability to
Job ID: 118004
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time