taishite, kaiji repōto o okonau.
As a project manager in the order receiving project, arrange equipment according to the sales contract with the customer, manage construction / construction management and the continuation after trial operation, and summarize it when it is completed within the planned construction period Be responsible.
1) Project process control, cost control, personnel control, equipment and others
Proceed smoothly from the arrangement of the building to the construction, construction and commissioning,
Complete and deliver on time.
2) As an intermediary for issues or requests or questions that customers have
A bridge between global engineers and smooth project
Illustrate the implementation.
3) Manage the progress of the project and outline the sectors in Japan
Perform disclosure reports on the and global report lines.
tekina PC sukiru
1) More than 5 years experience in construction and construction of large-scale mechanical / electrical equipment such as power plants and plants in Japan
2) Project management experience related to power generation
3) Advanced business English experience (indication: TOEIC 700 or more)
※ Communication with foreign engineers and global teams
Raised (explanatory, persuasive, negotiable levels)
【Skills and Knowledge】
1) A high community for sharing information and sharing information with internal and external parties
2) Business knowledge and communication skills in different cultures
3) Basic PC skills
Job ID: 118012
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens K.K.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time