Strategic Account Manager - Aerospace / Defence
Hammersmith/ Solihull/ Frimley/ Home Office
Siemens PLM Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. Our status in the market place has not only enabled our customers to become highly successful businesses, is especially true in the Aerospace/Defence space. This has also led to significant growth in our company’s revenue and a demand to grow our Sales Organisation.
The Direct Sales team because of our continued growth we have a role available on the team as a Strategic Account Manager – Aerospace/Defence. This role will join the team that can drive new and existing Siemens PLM Software into our defence portfolio. Working within a larger team of 15 sales professionals covering different industries /sectors, engaging with our clients to ensure their need are always heard and attended to.
The role will
- Control planning and executing account strategies to achieve annual sales targets for new business, renewals and maintenance.
- Take responsibility for preparing and finalising business offers and agreements.
- Collaborate with Siemens regional companies when executing sales strategy.
Based out of our Solihull, Hammersmith, Frimley or Home Office we would like to hear from driven, experienced sales professionals that have experience of working within the Aerospace or Defence Industry not necessarily from a PLM background to join this exciting and dynamic team.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience.
- A successful sales track record in selling within the Aerospace and Defence sector, preferably within the enterprise or PLM software space.
- Consideration will also be given to candidates with complex commercial contract and negotiation experience for a prime defence contractor / MoD.
- A strong ability to plan and implement a Strategic account plan and associated initiatives.
- Excellent communication,sales and negotiations sales.
- Moderate degree of UK travel and some European travel will be involved including regular trips within the sales region.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 118013
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time