Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Policy Advisor to strengthen and support the EU and Africa Government Affairs and Policy Team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will establish and maintain contacts with EU Institutions officials and support outreach activities for Siemens Healthineers
- You will draft policy and position papers on selected EU and African related topics
- You are in charge of monitoring EU and EU Member State developments for all relevant policy areas
- You will be organizing events and meetings, including conferences and high-level visits
- You manage information flows for the team and assist in administrative tasks
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at www.siemens-healthineers.com
Your qualifications and experience:
- University degree in European Affairs, Political Science, International relations, Law, or related studies
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience, especially in EU Institutions, EU Representation Offices, Associations or Public Affairs Consultancies
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project) and good level of social media skills
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a sound understanding of EU Policy and first relevant work experience
- the ability to work collaboratively within a diverse and geographically dispersed team and effectively work across functions; and strong interpersonal communication
- You manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong organizational and administrative skills, and you are diligent for details
- You are proficient in English and at least one other EU-language. French and/or German are a considerate plus
- You are a team player who likes to collaborate, and you are genuinely service-oriented
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Job ID: 118025
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time