The compliance IT services provides worldwide applications to support the legal compliance within the Siemens Corporation. Their main objective is the purchase to pay (P2P) process. SoD and PAC are essential parts of these compliance services given that due to their preventive nature, they aim at reducing the risk of compliance violations (first line of defense). CCM represents a second line of defense und identifies possible rule violations or suspicious data.
Your new role
- Execution and Ongoing planning of Rollouts (Customer Meetings), Execution of Merger, Execution of Migration, Execution of Carve Outs
- Ongoing/Maintenance and documentation of Rollout activities with Customers (LiveMeetings)
- Creation / Handling of Rollout - Jira Tickets
- Customer- / P2P Community Contact - Info-Emails and execution of meetings
- Creation and Maintenance of End User Documentation
- Role and User Management
- Monitoring Mailbox
- SAP Basis (Transports, User Management)
- SQL Basic Skills (Oracle)
- MS Office Suite
- Very good Communication Skills (Leading Customer Meetings)
- Very good Organizing skills
- English and German skills, both orally and in writing
- Attention to details
- Nice to have: Ticket Handling (Jira), Siemens Organizational Structure, Siemens P2P Compliance
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Job ID: 118035
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time