Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Software business, for their have an opportunity for a QA/Test Engineer to join their IC Verification Solutions (ICVS) Division.
This is a full time role within the Visualizer Quality Engineering Team.
Visualizer is a high performance, next generation debug environment to automate the debugging for the digital designs and the verification of today's complex SoCs and FPGAs.
Visualizer is highly decoupled with numerous Mentor verification solutions, mainly Questa Simulation, Emulation, FPGA Prototyping as well as High Level Synthesis (HLS) Calypto.
In addition to being involved in the field of advanced debugging throughout many functional verification solutions, you will also be educated in several powerful features that improve debug productivity for
System Verilog/UVM, transaction-level, RTL, gate-level and low-power design and verification.
- BS, MS. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering . Graduation Grade: Excellent or Very Good with Honours Degree.
- Strong Knowledge of Digital/RTL Design Basics is Required, as well as knowledge of any of Hardware Description Languages such as VERILOG , VHDL or System Verilog.
- Good Knowledge of Assertion Specification Languages such as (PSL, SVA or OVL) is a Plus.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Shell/Perl/Python and QT is a plus.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Concepts and SW Testing as well as Testing Strategies, Test Planning and Testing Automation Tools.
- Knowledge of Defect Tracking Systems, Configuration Management and Code Profiling Tools .
- Candidates with Prior Knowledge of Mentor Graphics Tools such as Simulation, Synthesis , Design Entry or any Functional
- Verification Flows will also be considered.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Self-Motivated Engineer with Good Capacity for Continuous Learning.
Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Software business, is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world create new and innovative products.
Mentor Graphics offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Mentor Graphics is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Job ID: 118042
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time