Global Business Services are a strategic partner for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages
We are seeking for an HR Administrator – German Speaker:
What are my responsibilities?
- Personnel data maintenance and employee lifecycle event management (from employee recruitment to termination of employment);
- HR Reporting;
- Administration / maintenance of the personnel-relevant organizational structure (cost center, organizational unit, manager);
- Administration of special bonuses / premiums;
- Administration of time recording systems and associated actions;
- Administration of expenses / business travel expenses
- Ask HR - Support of employee orders/inquiries
- Education and training
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluent German (good English skills)
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Willingness to work with multiple systems (Workday, SAP, Concur, etc.)
- Team spirit / feeling for cooperation with colleagues
- Customer friendliness and high-quality standards
- Sense of responsibility, personal independence, joy of communication organizational ability
- Motivation and resilience
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions.
Job ID: 118046
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time