Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. 2+ years of successful experience in an Assembly/Manufacturing Supervisor role.
2. Bachelor’s degree (Engineering preferred) and Lean Manufacturing techniques are required for this role.
3. Completion of relevant projects to improve safety, quality, delivery reliability and cost in a manufacturing environment.
Improve safety for all personnel that work in and around production lines
- Drive efforts and initiatives to reduce production errors, improve product quality and increase productivity
- Adhere to production schedule by establishing priorities, assigning personnel to work areas, monitoring progress, making personnel/priority adjustments, resolving line constraint problems, and reporting results through shift production summaries
- Plan, oversee and document training of personnel
- Conduct annual employee performance reviews
- Work closely with purchasing, planning and warehouse teams to ensure material availability and schedule adherence
- Maintain working relationship with local union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement
- Liason between Manufacturing and Engineering
Job ID: 118064
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time