From locomotives, trains and trams, to rail infrastructure including electrification, communications, control systems and signalling systems, Siemens has a comprehensive range of solutions to enable safe and accessible mobility across Australia and New Zealand. As well as rail transport, we also offer solutions in airport logistics, postal automation, and intelligent transport technologies.
The Siemens Mobility division has an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join our Mobility team, based in our West Perth office.
- As product manager "Digital Services Operations", you will be involved in a strategy and the development of new Service Offerings in the field of operations in rail transport, which also includes the support of the service offerings over the complete life cycle
- As part of our Digital Services product management team you are responsible for applications on our Railigent® Platform responsible
- With your experience in the operation of rail vehicles or railway infrastructure, you will create a strategy to Development of Service Offerings
- You will observe the competitive market strategically and operationally, develop a product strategy, and implement them for the portfolio elements for which they are responsible, and also represent the requirements internally of our national and international customers to other departments as well.
- They are responsible for the full definition of the business and pricing model as well as the coordination of the Product supply and you act as a close partner of sales in the pre-sales phase as well as in Customer tenders for new service products
- You will also be responsible for the service products in the field and plan further developments together with the Sales within the scope of service projects
adherence to compliance regulations within Siemens
Key skills and Experience for the role:
· Think and act in a commercial/entrepreneurial way and have an understanding of the different priorities, as well as practical experience in product management and/or strategy, sales and development.
· Understanding within the Mobility's market, as well as its competitors and customers.
· Possess an analytical and structured approach to your work, experience in project management.
· Excellent team working skills within an international and intercultural context, and outstanding communication and presentation skills (internal/external)
· Customers focus and results driven and cultural sensitivity, value orientation and strategic-innovative orientation complete your profile
· SAP Expertise
· Microsoft Office
· Process Improvement experience identifying, analysing and improving upon existing business processes within an organisation
· Self-motivated and diligent
· Flexible and open to changing business environment and responsibilities
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 118069
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time