Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Sr. Strategic Marketing Specialist
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Conduct market and competitive intelligence activities, conduct high quality, meaningful analyses, turning data into knowledge allowing the organization to derive decisions and actions
· Identify market trends and policy developments and evaluate potential implications on Siemens Healthineers
· Conduct in-depth analysis/benchmark on relevant key competitors and peer companies
· Involve in analysis on market size, market development and market share of Siemens and competition in multiple dimensions
· Support bi-annual MBR/MTA market planning process
· Support local go to market strategies with data analytics
· Design, develop and implement dashboards that graphically display data
· Implement customer surveys and develop related reporting
· Maintain Hospital Database
· Interact with business stakeholders to understand business requirements, identify data analytics driven business opportunities and prepare in-depth market and competition analysis based on demand
· Other related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
· 5+ years professional experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in fields of marketing and strategy
· 5+ years’ experience in business/market analytics
· Experience in using data visualization tools like Tableau, Qlik
· University/master degree in medicine, engineering, natural sciences, economics, or in a comparable discipline
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 118089
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time