Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go, we make sure it makes its way.
How do you shape the future through Smart Grids and Infrastructure? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Energy Management. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Smart Grids and Infrastructure. We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer to develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality. In this role, you will contribute to test case writing, test case creation and test case execution for various components. Join our team and we will help you find the right path for your career through our wide range of opportunities.
We make real what matters
- You will be responsible for requirement analysis and design test cases based on user requirements specification and system specification.
- You should have experience on Test execution and Bug reporting and making it to closure with any test management system
- You should be hardworking and willing to learn, understand & build in depth knowledge on test automation framework and trends.
- You will be involved in performing intensive manual and automated product testing (functional and/or non-functional tests)
What you need to make real what matters
- You should be an engineering graduate with 3 to 5 years of experience in Manual and Automation Testing
- You need to have experience in Requirement analysis and design/development of manual and automation tests.
- You should have strong knowledge in Documenting test cases following quality standards.
- You should have ability to understand a system given its technical specification
- You should have experience in Test Automation with any scripting language
- You should have knowledge of integration / test methods (integration test, regression test, compatibility test, pen test, etc.), techniques and tools.
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries and Drives at: and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 118102
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time