Position: Clinical Validation Specialist / Senior Engineer - Verification & Validation
Digitalization disrupts healthcare while boosting the speed and possibilities of today's and tomorrow's medical care. Siemens Healthineers - Digital Services offers the whole spectrum of digital health with Digital Ecosystem & Platforms, Integrated Decision Support and Pop Health Management. This will increase the value of our customer’s core processes by turning data into information that provides new insight into healthcare’s most challenging questions.
SHS TI DC IND Digital Services is a key partner for SHS Digital Services in developing digital products.
In the role of Clinical Validation Specialist, you will focus on validating the AI Rad product from a clinical standpoint to ensure it meets the end-user requirements. In addition, this role will help educate the scrum teams on the clinical workflows in radiology and work closely with product managers to detail out requirements (during grooming) and test the product from customer/end user’s perspective.
The primary responsibilities are:
• Performing clinical validation of AI Rad Product to ensure all the relevant clinical workflows are tested thoroughly
• You will act as a voice of the customer and educate the scrum teams on the clinical workflows, collaborate closely with product management to define validation scenarios /requirements
• Assists product management in defining / performing user acceptance tests
• Delivers necessary documentation as defined in Test Concept (e.g. Test Specification, Test Records etc.)
• Prepares / collects clinically relevant test data for performing validation tests
Desired Qualification / Experience:
• B. Sc. / M. Sc. in Radiology /Medical Technology or Degree in Biomedical Engineering or equivalent qualification
• 5+ or more years of hands-on experience as a Radiographer / Medical technologist or an equivalent role in a reputed hospital (preferably in department of Radiology)
• Knowledge of clinical practice guidelines in CT, MR would be an added advantage
• Experience in performing testing / validation of healthcare product(s) is desired – preferably Radiology / PACS products
• Experience in understanding the UX needs in a clinical environment and to be able to translate this to the requirements for the product
• Experience in providing training's of clinical functionality
General / Soft Skill requirements:
• Ability to learn and work independently
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Excellent communication skills and experience in working in geographically distributed teams.
• Self motivated and self driven
• Excellent team player