Mentor, a Siemens Business, is looking for an experienced analytics developer for a big data product.
As Senior Analytics Developer you will take major part in shaping and designing a unique big data product for the electronic manufacturing industry using cutting edge technologies.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Designing, develop and maintaining big data models, ETL flows and front end infrastructure.
• End to end development: from data collection tier to dashboards visualization.
• Administer performance and capacity management of the analytics services to provide a stable production environment.
• Evaluate and make recommendations such as the acquisition and/or adoption of new tools and technologies.
• Work closely with business users and other stakeholders to understand business processes, and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications for analytics solutions.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Degree in Industrial engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or closely related field
- 5+ years of proven experience as BI/ analytics developer
- Knowledge of system availability, scalability and security.
- Experience with cloud and virtualization technologies, networking and Linux.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience/knowledge of a combination of the following will be advantageous: artificial intelligence, machine learning and other natural language processing tools; experience with Hadoop and SPARK.
Job ID: 118139
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Israel) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time