Act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Program/Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
As a Lead Architect resource, responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process aligned designs or applications for the Siemens DI Software solution based on multi product/multi industry domain knowledge and best practices in the subject area.
Define enterprise architecture that aligns to Siemens DI portfolio and solutions in the context of Mendix.
As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), drive adoption of Siemens DI portfolio and solutions that enable faster value for customer deployments through development of repeatable practices, product enhancement recommendations and service engagement models.
· BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of PLM
· At least 5 years of experience in architecting solutions for enterprise class applications across different industries
· Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
· Strong understanding of enterprise application data models and good application customization skills
· Experience in web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java, XML, SOAP, JSON, SQL
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with an ability to help customers find the right solution
· Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
•Good knowledge of Cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure and knowledge of PaaS/SaaS applications
•Experience in the development and deployment of enterprise PLM (ex: Teamcenter) or MOM applications
•Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum
Job ID: 118146
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time