* B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college.
** Good to have
* Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL.
* Understanding of gate level digital logic design
* Experience in parallel algorithms, job distribution
* Knowledge of scripting languages (PERL, Python or Groovy) would be useful
* Experience in compiler/simulator development.
** Development Area
* C++ Software development
* As a Member technical staff in the team, one will be working primarily on C++ and will be responsible for the design and development of various sub-systems
** Skill Set
* 1-3 years of experience in software development
* Good knowledge of C++, algorithm and data structures
* Good problem solving and analytical skills
* The person should be self-motivated and can work independently
* Should be able to guide others, towards project completion
Job ID: 118155
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time