With 45,000 employees worldwide, Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
We are looking for a HR Compensation & Benefits Professional to join our HR Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) team, based in Lisbon, Portugal.
What are my responsibilities?
- Implementation of compensation and benefits policies, plans and projects;
- Monitoring and researching compensation trends and reviewing market benchmark surveys and reports;
- Implementation and monitoring of different company incentive plans;
- Executing consistent position evaluation based on respective structure for all relevant positions;
- Designing reports and recommendations based on research and analysis;
- Support and advice to HR departments, including their management and employees in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in Human Resources Management or similar;
- Between 2 to 5 years of experience in Compensation and Benefits;
- Experience implementing Compensation and Benefits policies and plans;
- Organizational Experience (Cross unit, Regions and Countries);
- Ability to work remotely, including availability to travel;
- Experience in large international organizations;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Multilingual communication skills are considered a plus;
- Good MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel (mandatory);
- User knowledge in SAP/Workday HR or in other similar HR software (preferable).
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Healthineers we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
Job ID: 118157
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time