We have an open position for Software Development Lead Engineer to join our Engineering team. The successful candidate will be required to work within a team using agile SCRUM methodology, and implementing user stories. The candidate will aim to ensure that the stories are developed with the highest levels of quality within the sprint.
As a software development lead engineer in the Electrical Systems Division of Mentor Graphics, the incumbent is required to understand, design and implement solutions for the electrical systems domain.
1. Interact with marketing to transform requirements into software specifications
2. Design and implement the functionality for the requirements
3. Participate in code/design reviews and continuous improvement of product line
4. Interact with co-workers and stakeholders to improve the quality of the product
5. Provide support to customer services group for addressing customer issues
1. Technical strong in Java, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design
2. Exposure to writing unit tests
3. Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities with a knack for developing algorithms
4. Ability to learn new technologies
5. Ability to understand the design and contribute to the design process
6. Highly self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and take initiatives
7. Follow software development best practices, lifecycle and methodologies
8. Good verbal and written English communication skills
9. Engineering graduate or post-graduate in any field of engineering with 10-15 years of experience with leadership skills/traits.
10. Experience in handling a team effectively is preferable.
Experience Range: 10 to 16 years
Job ID: 118161
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time