Job title: Mobile Automation Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Increase the competitiveness of our products from requirements elicitation, design, optimizations and development of Magento customizations.
- You will be working with sharp minds from product & project management and drive end to end solutions independently by staying abreast of technology trends and industry best practices
- Expand your agile knowledge and work in the agile environment for doing incremental development and continuous improvements.
- Review others work and provide valuable feedback by technical mentoring and coaching of junior developers in the team
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Must have 4-8 years of experience in design and development
- You should be able to thorough functional and code level knowledge of Magento 2.0 and hands -on experience in ERPs, Payment Gateways and CRM integrations
- You should be expert PHP / Object Oriented Programming skills and Design Patterns, strong database architecture skills, MySQL knowledge, experience interacting with database systems through abstraction layer
- You should have sound understanding of LAMP/LNMP stack applications and proficient knowledge in Redis, Elastic search, RabbitMQ setup, usage and customization.
- Working knowledge in knockout js preferred
- You should work on performance optimizations, and have strong knowledge in capacity planning concepts
- knowledge in branching strategies and deployment models required.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 118162
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time