We are looking for a High Speed Train Fault Finding Technician in our Siemens Ankara location.
What are my responsibilities?
• Performs fault finding works on complex systems.
• Participates in complex equipment installation, trail runs, repairs and overhauls.
• Performs commissioning works.
• Participates in the assessment of complex product/equipment performance based on field support data and recommends modifications or improvements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BS or Vocational degree in electric and electronics.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience on service business.
• Very good knowledge of electronic and electric systems.
• Very good knowledge in: Installation, fault finding, maintenance processes.
• Ability to read electric schematics.
• Must be able to troubleshoot complex systems.
• Must be mechanically inclined.
• Must be able to work well within a team.
• Fluent speaking and excellent writing skills in English .
What else do I need to know?
• Military should be completed for male candidates.
• No restriction to travel .
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00