We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your role you develop and test applications and work closely with responsible Software Architect and Software Manager
- You analyze and understand specified SW requirements and SW architecture as well as estimate time needed for SW function implementation and test
- According to aligned rules you develop clean and efficient codes, based on released SW specification
- You describe and create new SW parameters and check the interaction between new implemented module inside the whole SW application
- Your tasks are based on available system specification and architecture specify test cases for vehicle level test
- You analyze system behavior and check expected system responses as well as modify component parameters if necessary
- You configure test tools according to test strategy and support customer by EOM specific V&V activities
- A technical university degree is the foundation of your success
- You have knowledge of Automotive Spice and ISO 26262
- Know-how of Automotive model-based SW development is required as well as basis understanding of BSW
- You can show your competencies in enterprise architecture (EA), ticket task management tools (e.g. Redmine, MKS, Polarion) and code repository systems
- Ideally you have know-how of tools like Matlab/Simuling & Trgetlink, CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer and Compiler, Debugger, Linker
- You have a talent for communication and troubleshooting
- MS Office skills are required as well as a fluency in English
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 118206
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time