We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As our Software Tester (f/m/d) you work closely with the responsible Test SW manager to understand and further develop SW test for internal and external projects
- You analyze / specify test cases, implement them according to aligned rules and integrate them into existed test libraries
- Besides you validate whether new implemented test corresponds with test specification and check whether is interaction between old and new test cases as expected
- You perform execution of various SW level test and prepare SW test protocols and reports
- In case of any anomaly, you prepare defect and describe observed behavior
- You configure test tools according to test strategy
- The review of various documents related to SW test process also belongs to your area of responsibility
- A technical university degree is the foundation of your success
- You command professional competency in Automotive Spice and ISO 26262
- You can handle Automotive SW Test and understand Black, white and grey box test strategy
- Besides you are generally experienced with test methodologies and tools
- You have experience with ticket task management tools (e.g. Redmine, MKS, Polarion) and with Code repository systems, CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer, VT System, Debugger and HiL
- You have excellent MS Office skills
- As a person you are characterized by your excellent communication skills and your ability to handle troubleshooting
- Fluent English skills round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 118209
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time