We are seeking a Product Specialist/Customer Application Engineer to provide professional support to our customers using our PCB Design Flow software applications:
- Customer Applications Engineer enabling customer success with our PCB, Xpedition Enterprise Flow products and other System Design Products.
- Providing support via the web, e-mail, phone, in the classroom and on-site to ensure that customers get their projects out on time.
- Provide mentoring to team mates.
- Provide application support and creation of application notes
- May deliver webinars to promote PCB Design Flow software to customers
- Providing productivity services to our customers which could include custom training as well as designing and creating custom training
Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Trouble-shoot software problems and find solutions and/or workarounds and communicate solutions to customers
- Document software defects in our tracking system and document solutions in our customer-facing knowledgebase.
- Documented solutions may require creation of short videos.
Education: BSEE or equivalent combined with significant Electronic Design and layout expertise and at least 5 years’ experience in a technical role. Must have good understanding of the PCB design environment, terminology and data. Must have knowledge of PCB design problems. Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks. Excellent communications skills (listening, writing and speaking). Fluent English language speaking and writing is essential. Additional language skills are welcome. Programming skills are welcome.
Job ID: 118227
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time