If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Support for various topics and projects in the area of personnel and organizational development (e.g. succession planning for key functions, our global talent program, selection interviews, etc.)
- Collaboration in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of workshops and meetings
- Preparation of presentation materials for international recipient circles, whereby own ideas can be brought in proactively
- Creation and evaluation of various HR reports
- Active participation in other special topics and projects in the field of personnel and organizational development as well as change management
Your skills and experience
- Current student at a university or university of applied sciences (e.g. business administration, psychology, or comparable fields of study in the humanities)
- Ideally, initial work experience in the HR environment
- Desire to apply theoretical knowledge in practice and to actively drive change forward
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Positive, flexible and resilient personality with strong team orientation
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Start immediately or by arrangement ideally for a duration of at least one year
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 118232
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time