Building Sales Manager
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead sales for Siemens product in defined markets to achieve significant revenue growth and profitability
- Sales, Business Development
- Strong focus on deal closing – generating order intake
- Build up and maintain intensive customer contact to the relevant decision makers with main actors and decision makers (Single interface for sales inquiries)
- Generate leads and business cases and coordinate proposals together with the representatives of different Business Units
- Create and conduct product, solution, proposal presentations to customers and consultants
- Identify market demand, analysis of competitors and market trends - focused on portfolio elements and service offerings
- Interact with delivery units to ensure market applicability of the portfolio and competitive price politics
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships, through regular and continued interaction and a pro-active / innovative approach sharing ideas. Essential to know customer requirements, expectations and internal politics
- Prospecting, Sourcing, proposition comprehensive solutions which meet client’s requirements, supporting the preparation of quotations and tender documents strictly under the policy's price list margin guidelines of Siemens, selling launching, handling over to following and closing with projects department.
- Full responsibility on Reporting sales actions, achievements, status and forecasts of projects, any matters enhancing and affecting the sales targets and strategy
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 118252
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time