We are looking for highly capable researchers to develop autonomous system capabilities for Siemens Autonomous Systems and Control Research Group.
As the leader in automation, Siemens links the latest technology – including AI, the industrial Internet of Things and digital twins – with the company's deep automation know-how. To "automate the automation," Siemens is focusing on functions that facilitate intelligent behavior of a plant; the use of open, prefabricated modularized units with integrated and autonomous automation; and cloud-based operating systems.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
- You will responsible for identify and research technical safety challenges in specification, robustness and assurance for building safe, high performance autonomous systems
- Conduct empirical and theoretical research using experience in deep learning, RL, foundations of agent models, formal logic, model checking etc. to design, verify and validate safety in autonomous systems
- As a Technical Expert ,you will work collaboratively with other teams to design systems that function as intended while learning online and mitigate long term drifts, edge cases failures, reward hacking and other issues
- Observe, report and drive standardization efforts within and outside the organization
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- At least 5-10 years of relevant experience with Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Expertise in model checking, formal verification and validation of SW requirements, SMT solvers, surrogate modelling, search based testing
- Nice to have experience in any of the following: DNNs, RL, Agent modeling, Evolutionary algorithms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: Corporate Research, Siemens India
Job ID: 118291
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time